100% Polyester Coolpass material with UPF 50+
- Segmental heat transferred reflective tape
- Mesh underarm for maximal ventilation
- Taped neck for extra comfort
- VWPS32-Bird eye material with wicking and UPF 50+ treatment
- VWPS32-Coolpass material with Anti-Bacterial treatment
- CoolPassCoolPass fabric is a unique, effective moisture management system that provides professional grade breathability strong enough to face even the toughest tropical climates.
- EN ISO20471:2013+A1:2016 Class 3EN ISO20471:2013+A1:2016 is the harmonized European standard for high visibility clothing. It specifies the requirements for signaling the users presence during day or night time. High visibility clothing is grouped into three classes related to risk assessment.The performance class can be obtained using a single garment or a clothing ensemble, e.g. jacket and trousers. CLASS 3: Highest level -Minimum background material 0.80 m2 -Minimum retro-reflective material 0.2 m2
- UPF 50+ SUN PROTECTIONAn Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) rating for Ultraviolet Radiation transmitted through a fabric onto the skin. Look for garments with a UPF 40 or 50+ rating to be assured of excellent protection.
There are no reviews yet.