uvex i-vo – the “eye-volution” in eye protection
The uvex i-vo doesn’t compromise when it comes to wearer comfort and looks: It is uncompromisingly safe, uncompromisingly comfortable and uncompromising in design. This is guaranteed thanks to our duo component technology: The glasses are injection-moulded from two materials, so they are hard and sturdy where they need to be, and soft in the sensitive areas of the nose, forehead and ears. And what’s more, the side arms feature multi-level length and inclination adjustment. This ensures optimal wearer comfort that lasts.
- fashionable safety spectacles with adjustable side arms
- frame colours: blue, orange
- PC lens, clear
- certified to EN 166 (personal eye protection) and EN 170 (UV filters)
- labelling: W 166 FT CE – 2C-1.2 W 1 FTKN CE
- reliable UV 400 protection
- reliable protection provided by its perfect fit: multi-level side arm inclination and different side arm lengths allow the wearer to adjust the spectacles to suit their own face
- anti-fog inside, extremely scratch-resistant and chemical-resistant on the outside (uvex supravision excellence)
- soft, uvex quattroflex arms and soft components at the nose and forehead for a comfortable, pressure-free fit
- the shape of the lenses guarantees unrestricted peripheral vision
There are no reviews yet.