uvex unidur 6648 – lightweight, sensitive, cut-resistant
The uvex unidur 6648 is a lightweight, PU-coated HPPE assembly glove with cut protection level 3/B. This glove is also extremely sensitive. It is exceptionally well suited to fine assembly work in which a high level of tactility and cut protection are required.
- certified in line with EN 388:2016 (4 3 4 2 B)
- outstanding mechanical abrasion resistance
- good grip in dry and slightly damp areas
- good cut protection thanks to the HPPE fibre
- good tactile feel
- highly flexible
- good wearer comfort
Areas of application
- automotive industry
- maintenance work
- light to moderate metal working
- packing work
There are no reviews yet.