uvex pheos cx2 – winners at work
Optimum eye protection suitable for multiple areas of use. The soft adaptive browguard component is injection moulded onto the lens delivering the ultimate fit and keeps dust and liquid splash out of the eyes. The innovative uvex x-tended eyeshield adapts perfectly to the wearer – for high levels of comfort and protection.
- x-branded safety spectacles with a modern, sporty design
- slim arm geometry aids compatibility with ear muffs, helmets and bump caps
- frame colours: blue, grey
- PC lens in silver mirror, grey
- certified in line with EN 166 (personal eye protection) and EN 172 (sunglare filters for industrial use)
- Labelling: W 166 FT CE – 5-3,1 W1 FTN CE
- reliable UV400 protection
- soft component injection moulded to sensitive nose and brow area delivers high levels of comfort
- x-twist technology delivers slight spring effect to side arms for a secure, non-slip fit
- anti-fog coating on inside
- duospherical lens delivers excellent field of vision
- innovative uvex duo component technology for maximum wearer comfort
- excellent ventilation
There are no reviews yet.