uvex pheos – safety that looks the part
The uvex pheos is not just a pair of safety spectacles: with its modern, fashionable looks, the uvex pheos is a good-looking accessory at work Innovative safety spectacle technology lies behind the attractive design: The heart of the glasses is the duo-spherical lens that does not just offer a wide field of vision, but is also long-lasting anti-fog on both sides and features a scratch-resistant interior thanks to the high-quality uvex supravision coating technology. A headband and frame can be added to all uvex pheos spectacles to make the uvex pheos guard. This combination not only makes the eyewear suitable for working at height or in confined spaces, it also improves compatibility with other PPE and creates a closer seal to further protect from particle ingress and splash.
- modern safety spectacles with a fashionable design and duo-spherical lens technology
- 100 % metal-free
- standard size; narrow version also available
- frame colours: black, green
- PC lens, clear
- certified to EN 166 (personal eye protection) and EN 170 (UV filters)
- labelling: W 166 F CE – 2C-1.2 W1 FKN CE
- reliable UV400 protection
- additional eyebrow protection with Eye Plus Protection: a bevelled edge in upper area
- permanent anti-fog and scratch-resistant coating on both sides of the lens (uvex supravision plus)
- soft, non-slip arm end (uvex duo component technology) prevent pressure points
- very large field of vision without frames
- narrow geometry enables ear defenders, helmet and bump caps to be worn comfortably
There are no reviews yet.